How to Add a Gallery on a Page
Navigate to the Page
1. Login to TheWebConsole
2. From the left side menu click Manage Pages and choose Content Pages
3. From the content page list either add a new page or edit an existing page
Adding a Gallery Module to the Page
1. Once the drag and drop editor has loaded you will be given the option to add different content modules into the page. All of these content modules first require a “Section” to be added. Once you have added your section and formatted it to your liking, simply click the “Gallery” content module, located in the side menu. Once clicked, drag the module into the page, you will notice a blue highlighted box appear on the page wherever it is possible to add the module.
Note: Adding a section is covered in its own knowledge base article.
Choosing Your Gallery
1. Once you have added the gallery content module to the page, hover over the module and click the edit button, the edit button appears as a pencil icon in the top right of the section.
2. Once the edit window loads you will be given the ability to choose the gallery you wish to add. Simply click the dropdown field labeled “Select Gallery” and choose the gallery from the list.
Note: information on how to create a gallery can be found in more depth within separate knowledgebase articles.
Styling Your Gallery
1. Once you have chosen your gallery you are given the optional choice to change its layout. This can be done by clicking the “Style” tab
2. Once you have clicked the style tab you can choose a layout by simply clicking the drop-down field labeled “Listing Template”
3. Once you have added your gallery and chosen the layout click the “Save and Close” button to save the gallery module
4. Once you have saved the gallery module and made any other page edits required, click the “Save'' button on the bottom of the side menu to save the page.
Note: Always remember to follow the final point and save the page itself, or the hard work you have done will not be applied.