Organising your email campaigns into folders
If you send a lot of email campaigns from your Database Marketing account you will find that organising your campaigns into folders makes managing them much easier. You can organise them into folders like:
- Welcome letter
- Event invitations etc
To create a new folder:
- Click on Email Campaigns Item on the left hand menu when you are logged into your Database Marketing account.
- Above your list of Email Campaigns, click on the small blue text Add.
- Give the Campaign Folder a Label Name.
- Click Save.
To move an email campaign into a folder:
- Select the Email Campaign by ticking the box on the left of the campaign.
- Click on the Label Campaign button.
- Select the folder you would like to move the campaign to from the drop down menu.
To edit or delete a folder:
- Click on Manage next to Add.
- Tick the boxes of the Label you want to delete.
- Click Edit or Delete.
Note: If you delete a folder, the campaigns within it will not be deleted.
Last Modified: 04 April 2022