How to add an event to your page
Part 1: Navigate To The Page
1. Login to TheWebConsole
2. From the left side menu click Manage Pages and choose Content Pages
3. From the content page list either add a new page or edit an existing page
Note: Information on how to Add a new page and How to edit an existing page can be found in more depth within separate knowledgebase articles.
Part 2: Adding an Event Module to the Page
1. Once the drag and drop editor has loaded you will be given the option to add different content modules into the page. All of these content modules first require a “Section” to be added. Once you have added your section and formatted it to your liking, simply click the “Event List” content module, located in the side menu. Once clicked, drag the module into the page, and you will notice a blue highlighted box appear on the page wherever it is possible to add the module.
Note: Adding a section is covered in its own knowledge base article.
Part 3: Choosing Your Categories and Events Per Page
1. Once you have added the event listing module to the page it will automatically pull across all of the active events. To select which categories to show, click the module area on the page and click the edit button, the edit button appears as a pencil icon in the top right of the section.
2. Once the edit window loads you will be given the ability to choose the categories you wish to display. Leaving the option blank will show all the active events. To limit the display down to specific event categories simply select the categories you wish to display in the Event Category field.
3. Once you have chosen your categories you can set a limit to how many of the events will appear per page, it's recommended to limit this down to around 10 events, this is so that your users do not have to scroll through a large page.
Note: Information on how to add event categories and events can be found in more depth within separate knowledgebase articles.
Part 4: Choosing Your Event Listing Style
1. Once you have added the module, chosen your categories and limited your events per page you can then go about choosing your display view. To do this click the “Style” tab
2. Once you have clicked the style tab you are given the option “Listing Template”, simply click the drop-down field and choose from any of the views you have available.
3. Once you have chosen your view click the “Save and Close” button to apply the settings to your blog module.
4. Once you have saved the blog module and made any other page edits required, click the “Save'' button on the bottom of the side menu to save the page.
Note: Always remember to follow the final point and save the page itself, or the hard work you have done will not be applied.