How To Add FAQ’s
Adding A Frequently Asked Question
Part 1: Navigate To FAQ’s
1. Login to TheWebConsole
2. From the left side menu click FAQ’s and choose Questions
Part 2: Adding A Question
1. Once the Questions screen loads you will have the option to edit, delete, reorder or add a new question. To add a new question click the blue “Add Question” button.
2. Once the FAQ Add screen loads you will have the below fields”
Category - This is a required field, you can choose an existing category from the drop-down or click “new” to create a new category
Question - This is a required field, simply type the question text into this field
Answer - This is a required field, simply type the answer text into this field
3. Once you have added your information click the blue “Save Question" button: located at the bottom of the screen.
Part 3: Adding A Category
1. Once the Categories screen loads you will have the option to edit, delete or add a new category. To add a new category click the blue “Add Category” button.
2. Once the Category name pop-up loads simply type the category name you wish to use, then click the Save button.