How to Add an Article on a Page
Navigate To The Page
1. Login to TheWebConsole
2. From the left side menu click Manage Pages and choose Content Pages
3. From the content page list either add a new page or edit an existing page
Adding an Article Module to the Page
1. Once the drag and drop editor has loaded you will be given the option to add different content modules into the page. All of these content modules first require a “Section” to be added. Once you have added your section and formatted it to your liking, simply click the “Article” content module, located in the side menu. Once clicked, drag the module into the page, you will notice a blue highlighted box appear on the page wherever it is possible to add the module.
Note: Adding a section is covered in its own knowledge base article.
Choosing Your Article Categories and Posts Per Page
1. Once you have added the Article content module to the page it will automatically pull across all of the existing articles. To select which article categories to show hover over the module and click the edit button, the edit button appears as a pencil icon in the top right of the section.
2. Once the edit window loads you will be given the ability to choose the category or categories you wish to display. Leaving the option blank will continue to show all categories. To limit the display down to specific categories simply type the category in the “blog tags'' field
3. Once you have chosen your categories you can set a limit to how many of the articles will appear per page, it's recommended to limit this down to around 10 articles, this is so that your users do not have to scroll through a large page.
Note: information on how to add article categories and articles can be found in more depth within separate knowledgebase articles.
Choosing Your Article View
1. Once you have added the module, chosen your categories and limited your articles per page you can then go about choosing your display view. To do this click the “Style” tab
2. Once you have clicked the style tab you are given the option “Listing Template” , simply click the drop down field and choose from any of the views you have available.
3. Once you have chosen your view click the “Save and Close” button to apply the settings to your article module
4. Once you have saved the article module and made any other page edits required, click the “Save'' button on the bottom of the side menu to save the page.
Note: always remember to follow the final point and save the page itself, or the hard work you have done will not be applied